We are jones knowles ritchie
We’re an award-winning global design agency who believe in the power of design to help brands grow. By amplifying and celebrating what makes brands unique, we help them get noticed and chosen.
We work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of our studios in Shanghai, London, New York and Singapore. We are 28 years young and proudly independent.
The Visualiser Role
We have an amazing opportunity for a Visualiser to join our global brand design agency to create outstanding visual and motion assets.
You will be part of a team that works in an exciting, fast-paced and ever-evolving industry.
You would be responsible for creating visual solutions from brand idea and identity through to innovation, activations and PR imagery to support our clients from small start-ups right through to our most iconic global brands that we all know and love.
There will be regular collaboration with the wider team of designers, account management and artwork.
Key Responsibilities for Visualiser Role
Understanding the brands visual design elements in order to creatively achieve the best work that will retain the brands integrity.
Excelling at understanding creative needs in order to deliver work that adds value and is of the highest appropriate standard.
Developing and building outstanding technical expertise across 2D & 3D imaging in order to showcase JKR’s design work.
Interpreting the designer’s vision to build an outstanding creative solution by utilising the latest skills and techniques and your own creative flair.
Proactively communicating across all levels with clients and internally at JKR with a particular focus on building partnerships with the design team.
- 2+ years visualising experience (preferably in an agency environment) (Packaging experience preferable)
- Displays excellent Cinema 4D skills
- Ability to render realistic packaging; (especially bottles) across a variety of substrates
- Excellent Photoshop and solid illustrator skills essentially
- Advanced Photoshop image manipulation required
- A good understanding of how lighting works from a photographic standpoint
- Ability to work under own initiative and possess excellent eye for detail
- Strong problem-solving, communication and time-management skills
- Able to handle a fast paced environment and maintain consistent high standards
- Take responsibility for own projects and manage time effectively under tight deadlines
- Ability to draw would be an advantage