Reception Maternity Cover 12 Months
We are jones knowles ritchie
We’re an award-winning global design agency who believe in the power of design to help brands grow. By amplifying and celebrating what makes brands unique, we help them get noticed and chosen.
We work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of our studios in London, New York, Shanghai and Singapore. We are 27 years young and proudly independent. We are looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to come and join our fabulous team.
- 12 month maternity cover contract, immediate start.
- Meet and greet clients, offer refreshments, take their coat etc
- Answer the switchboard, good telephone manner – all calls have to be announced and it is essential to take accurate messages and pass these on as quickly as possible.
- Reception purchase reconciliation and keeping up to date with daily and monthly accounting and expenses.
- Keep company car diary filled in and up to date with who’s taking it out
- Booking meeting rooms for studio staff and including all details of meetings, eg guests, catering requirements etc.
- Booking all couriers and cabs.
- Raising Purchase Orders and reconciling invoices for transport and kitchen supplies.
- Checking the online Deliveroo account and updating all orders with a valid PO number (Full Time Receptionist role)
- Adding (and deleting) new members of staff to the Phone list cheat sheet, Deliveroo and the meeting room booking systems
- Raising PO’s for any staff cabs taken the previous evening
- Keeping a check on the JKR branded notepads and pencils, letting the Production Team know when we are running low. Maintenance of stationary cupboard.
- Sending out an email to the studio every morning with regards to the clients that are in the studio that day.
- Running errands for reception/studio.
- Preparing meeting rooms and refreshments for meetings (in conjunction with hospitality manager).
- Set up video conferences, projectors and flip chats and clear away.
- Ordering stationery requests for the studio and assisting our stationery account manager with any queries.
- Ordering drinks, toiletries, alcohol, and kitchen supplies.
- Franking & distributing post.
- Ordering lunches & breakfasts for external meetings when requested.
- Keeping reception area tidy and desk organised & glass doors finger- print free.
- Ad hoc admin Projects
- Occasional evening cover.
- Key holder and responsible for opening the building (on occasions).
- Provide assistance and cover for the Hospitality Manager.
- Close liaison with the Caretaker.
- Tight administrator.
- Ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organisational skills and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Being an ambassador for JKR and creating a lasting impression of clients, staff, suppliers and making the Reception experience the best it can be.
- Transparent in all communications with all levels of staff
- Conveys credibility and maintains a positive, professional image – both internally and externally.
- Clear communicator, with a confidence and gravitas that encourages professional respect.
- Strong organisational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, suppliers and clients.
- A proactive approach and a willingness to work outside the job spec.
- Loyalty, honesty and reliability
- A good sense of humour
- Positive attitude
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks (see below).
- Thrives in a busy reception with a fantastic welcome to clients and staff alike, consistent good humour and ability to make everyone feel special and welcome when visiting JKR. We’d like to feel like visitors are “coming home” when they arrive and are looked after and we want them to look forward to returning.
- The Reception desk is fast-paced. Ability to multi-task and to deal with stressful situations in a calm and methodical manner is essential.
- Support the team and encourages growth and development and a commitment to excellence and an attention to detail.
- A super-organised and methodical approach to administration, with an action-orientated attitude. An attention to detail is essential along with high standards of presentation.
- Smart appearance, along with a high standard of personal grooming.
- Excellent communication skills including both written and spoken and have an excellent attention to spoken grammar. Hours: Daily working hours: Reception members works on a shift basis, either 0730- 1630, 0800-1700 or 0930-1830. (Rota to be decided on a monthly basis). Flexibility when needed for alternative working hours is essential.
Salary £22,000 p.a.
Pension - jkr will match your pension contribution of 3% of your salary
Life assurance policy
Income protection policy
20 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing