We are jones knowles ritchie
We’re an award-winning and proudly independent creative branding agency with offices in London, New York, Singapore, and Shanghai. We grow businesses by creating unmistakable brand stories that come to life through design, film, brand experiences, and beyond. We work for some of the most famous brands in the world, amplifying and celebrating what makes them unique to help them get noticed and chosen.
The Role: Account Executive - Consumer Packaging
Describing an Account Executive in a nutshell. Tricky job. But we’ve got a word count and you’ve got an attention-span so let’s give it a go:
Juggler, nurturer, energizer, planner, problem-solver, promoter, confidante, communicator extraordinaire… With all these tools in your box, you’ll help us to create exceptional client relationships whilst working with some of the world’s most iconic, charismatic and loved brands.
But you won’t be in this alone.
Your role will be as a key part of a team that helps brands identify what makes them unique, ownable and unmistakable. You’ll then capture this strategic thinking forward and use it to inspire and drive creative design solutions that come to life on-shelf, on-line, and beyond.
As you support and manage projects from the initial brief to final production, you’ll find yourself in the unique position of working with every department in our agency. So if you’re a people-person, you’ll be our kind of person.
You’ll be surrounded by passion, creativity, drive and dedication to delivering design work of the highest caliber. And because we’re a community, not just a company, we’ll train and support your growth as you come to master:
- Building partnerships with clients to understand their brands
- Brief-writing that inspires the whole creative team
- Building and delivering client presentations with the design team to deliver exceptional creative solutions which are strategically sound
- Exploring and evaluating our brands, helping to inform briefs and inspire creative and update the team on new and exciting developments in the industry and consumer trends
- Reviewing and evaluating creative work throughout the project journey to ensure alignment to the brief
- Working with the production team to bring design concepts to life
- Creating project budgets and time plans, and being responsible for managing these throughout
- Delivering projects with positivity and passion
Salary $45,000 per annum
Dental & Vision Insurance
Long term Disability Insurance:
Paid Vacation 20 days per calendar year (pro rata) plus 1 day for your birthday
Paid Holidays Approximately 9 days per year
Paid Week Off in December (discretionary): Approximately 5 days (depending when Christmas falls)