3D Structural Packaging Designer
We are jones knowles ritchie
We’re an award-winning global design agency who believe in the power of design to help brands grow. By amplifying and celebrating what makes brands unique, we help them get noticed and chosen.
We work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of our studios in New York, London and Singapore. We are 28 years young and proudly independent.
We are looking for an experienced 3D (Structural) Designer with a passion for brands and the wider field of design to join our growing team. The candidate should be an ideas-driven conceptual thinker with the ability to research, produce and communicate design effectively. With an education in 3D design the applicant will have a good understanding of materials and processes. You will also have a wide knowledge and experience of branded packaging design and be able to manage a project from ideation through to finish product.
- Produce outstanding, brand-relevant, structural design
- Work effectively to ensure deadlines and project expectations are met
- To inspire and support other team members
- Represent the team/jkr at internal and client meetings
- Collaborate with the other disciplines in the design studio to create impactful structural and graphic combinations
- Work with external suppliers, manufactures and clients to realise concepts to final execution
We are looking for candidates ideally with more than 3 years experience. This experience will have been gained in a reputable agency with proven structural design capability.
Good working knowledge of Adobe CS is essential
Experience of Rhino/Keyshot would be an advantage
Degree in Packaging Design, Product Design/Industrial Design or equivalent
Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
Excellent communication ability