Hello! We are Jones Knowles Ritchie
We are an award-winning global design agency that believes in the power of design to help brands grow. By amplifying and celebrating what makes brands unique, we help them get noticed and chosen. We work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of our studios in New York, London, Singapore and Shanghai. We are 27 years young and proudly independent.
A vacancy has occurred within our fast-paced Reception team and we are looking for the right candidate to form a solid foundation and support the Reception Head with senior reception experience.
Reporting to: Reception Head
• Working on reception as part of a team. Team includes Reception Head, Part-time Receptionist.
• Daily working hours: Reception members works on a shift basis, either
• 8:00 AM-5:00PM, or 9:00 AM-6:00M (Rota to be decided on a monthly basis). Flexibility when needed for alternative working hours is essential.
JKR Reception Tasks
• Key holder and responsible for opening the building (on occasions).
• Meet and greet clients, offer refreshments, take their coat etc.
• Answer the switchboard, good telephone manner – all calls have to be announced and it is essential to take accurate messages and pass these on as quickly as possible.
• Booking meeting rooms for studio staff and including all details of meetings, eg guests, catering requirements etc.
• Booking all couriers and cabs.
• Raising Purchase Orders and reconciling invoices for transport and kitchen supplies.
• Adding (and deleting) new members of staff to the Phone list cheat sheet,
• Keeping a check on the JKR branded notepads and pencils, letting the Production Team know when we are running low
• Sending out an email to the studio every morning with regards to the clients that are in the studio that day.
• Running errands for reception/studio.
• Preparing meeting rooms and refreshments for meetings Set up video conferences, projectors and flip chats and clear away.
• Ordering drinks, toiletries, alcohol, and kitchen supplies.
• Making sure kitchen is clean and polished at all times.
• Watering office plants/flowers
• Ordering lunches & breakfasts for external meetings when requested.
• Keeping reception area tidy and desk organized & glass doors finger- print free.
• Keeping stationery cupboard tidy and up to date.
Experience in the creative industry
A proactive approach
High level of attention to detail
Ability to problem solve, make the right decisions and communicate and implement solutions
Good judgment in a variety of situations
Strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills
Loyalty, honesty and reliability
A good sense of humor
Ability to make everyone feel special and welcome when visiting JKR.
Salary $38,000 - $43,000 p.a. depending upon experience