We are an award-winning creative agency, born in the UK in 1990. Today, we’re remain independent with offices in London, New York, Singapore, and Shanghai. We grow businesses by creating unmistakable brand stories. We are home to ideas of all kinds. We let the work speak for itself.
We recently opened our Los Angeles office near Silver Lake and are assembling a team of diverse creative thinkers and are looking for someone who can breathe life into ideas. Our objective is to affect our audience with the brands we work for and the things we make. Founding clients include Budweiser, Dunkin Donuts and Burger King, and this role would be an immediate contributor to building our LA business.
You are an idea person. Furthermore, you are a maker who brings these ideas to life. Through your own graphic design work and art direction, you can capture the spirit of an idea in a wide variety of aesthetic styles. From print, apparel, key visuals, campaigns, to video and motion, your work exhibits thinking, quality and visual diversity.
- Partner with copywriter to concept and design against client and internal briefs with work that moves people
- Transform abstract ideas into key visuals, comps, mood-boards, storyboards, and branded content
- Leverage your understanding of popular culture to develop ideas and creative work that will be relevant to audiences
- Leverage your hacks, cracks, tips and tricks to deliver work quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for the development and delivery of creative assets for a variety of media
- Maintain an understanding of trends, technologies, and media best practice
- Self-motivated creative with a positive and collaborative attitude Hands-on strategic creative problem solver with strong attention to detail
- High level understanding of branding, communication and culture
- Proficient skills in the Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote
- Strong typography, layout, image manipulation skills a must
- Experience in photography/video production preferred (pre/ post and on-set)
- Understanding of storytelling and video editing principles
- Great communicator with the ability present work and to take feedback
- Ability to take on a project from start to finish
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with big brands a plus
- Marketing or Advertising: 5 years
- Graphic Design: 5 years
- Video/Photography Production: 3 years
- Must be local to Los Angeles - no relocation provided Please provide portfolio link with examples of design and multimedia projects you have worked on.