Hello! We are jones knowles ritchie
We are an award-winning global design agency that believes in the power of design to help brands grow. By amplifying and celebrating what makes brands unique, we help them get noticed and chosen.
We work for some of the most famous brands in the world out of our studios in New York, London, Singapore and Shanghai. We are 28 years young and proudly independent.
The Marketing Manager Role
We are looking for a savvy, creative, dedicated Marketing Manager to join our team in London. In this role you will be responsible for building the reputation of the agency amongst prospective clients and talent and internal teams. The role will involve the day to day management of all marketing activity. This will including working closely with our PR agency, collaborating with creative teams on producing visual and written content, planning our awards entries, managing our social media and website and hosting events.
- Become the guardian of all JKR assets - overseeing the creation, distribution and maintenance of these assets
- Project manage the creation of all new brand assets for PR, awards, case studies etc.
- Take ownership of the JKR Asset Library ensuring all assets are stored and organised correctly.
- Work with the global teams to ensure their assets are also kept up to date and stored on the Asset Library.
Social Media and Website
- Proactively manage the JKR Website in London ensuring it is kept up-to-date with the latest work, news and people information
- Oversee all JKR social media channels in London - Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Glassdoor and any other relevant channels
- Generate engaging, on brand, high level creative content that drives follower to our channels focusing on what is relevant to each audience: new biz + talent
- Respond to any interactions and engagement across the channels, connecting us with our followers to drive further dialogue
- Work collaboratively with the global team to ensure synergy with all communications - one voice, one strategy, one JKR
- Develop a process for producing new content on a regular basis that feeds all channels, adapting the creative where necessary so that it matches the channel’s audience and style
- Monitor the analytics to inform our social media strategy
- Drive internal engagement and advocates for the channels
- Ensure online profiles are kept up to date: Glassdoor, Creativepool, the Dots, Behance etc.
PR and Newsdesk
- Attend weekly status calls and deliver on key actions from these meetings
- Schedule stakeholder meetings
- Share key assets
- Oversee content creation
- Manage the annual project launch calendar for London - stay up to date on new projects by liaising with the account management and creative teams
- Plan in advance for upcoming brand launches - prepare case studies, brand assets, social media content, manage timings, client approval etc.
- Manage all internal PR events and comms with the wider studio
- Run the JKR events calendar - this should be updated with events that are relevant for: new business, inspiration, partnerships, PR
- Determine who should attend and why
- Have a clear plan for how we share the lessons of these events: via social or internal presentations etc - to ensure we get the most value
- Manage all internal JKR events - planning, logistics, communication to ensure they are delivered to the highest standard
- Scope opportunities to host events at JKR through industry partners
- Have your finger on the pulse - know all the places we need to be seen at
- Manage all London award entries - from planning through to content creation and submission
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure content is created to the highest calibre and delivered to deadlines
- Work across departments to deliver content: copy, creative, film and workshop
- Keep the studio updated on resource needs
- Produce physical samples that engage and delight judges
- Manage the awards budget
- Manage the awards ceremonies - budget, who should attend, content shared from these events
Minimum 2 years+ in a similar marketing role
Proactivity - able to use initiative to drive the business and projects forward
Proven project management skills
Relationship builder - internally and externally
A creative - able to create and curate content
Passionate about design
Salary £25,000 p.a. - £28,000 p.a. depending upon experience
Pension - jkr will match your pension contribution between 3% and 7% of your salary
Private health care via Vitality
Discretionary annual bonus
Life assurance policy
Income protection policy
20 days holiday per year plus Christmas closing
Cycle to work scheme
Season Ticket Loan